You probably already know that it is important to use a BUYER’S AGENT realtor to help you negotiate the best price and terms for your new home. What you may not know is that an ACCREDITED BUYER REPRESENTATIVE (ABR®) is the prestigious designation for the nation’s top Buyer’s Agents, as awarded by the Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council of the National Association of Realtors®.
Advantages of Using an Accredited Buyer Representative
As your ABR® Buyer’s Agent I am fully committed to YOU as a buyer. As opposed to working with the seller’s agent who must remain a neutral party between the buyers and sellers, here are the advantages I can offer you as your Buyer’s Agent, at NO COST to you:
- Advice and counsel
- Confidentiality of your bargaining and financial position
- Promotion and protection of YOUR best interests
- Negotiations of the best price and terms for you
- Recommendations on reasons not to buy when appropriate
- Passing on information which may enhance your bargaining position
- Assisting in writing the offer with YOUR best interests in mind.
The Homebuying Process – Our Pledge of Service
Whether this is your first home purchase or you are an experienced homebuyer, my team and I will work with you to:
- Determine your needs and desires
- Determine how much home you can afford and help you obtain a loan pre-approval
- Preview homes and help you narrow your search
- Guide you through the sales contract and its contingencies
- Connect you with financing options (referrals to mortgage consultants, etc)
- Help prepare you for the closing / settlement
- Celebrate with you!
Click here if you would like a FREE Homebuying Guide with detailed information on all of these steps, plus information on home warranties, radon testing, lead paint laws, and much more. Also available:“The 10 Hottest Properties on the Market.” This free report will help you by maximizing your options!